Minecraft mods 1.6.4 Easy Commands

Easy commands is a simple mod which makes single player commands a lot easier. So far I have only added a few commands so please leave some suggestions below so I can add them. I hope you enjoy my mod and find it useful, if you do then please leave a diamond and a comment on what you like or what I can improve on, constructive criticism would be very helpful.


Current Commands
Version => /version - Tells you what version of Easy Commands you are using.
GameMode = > /gamemode => /gm - Change the gamemode, for example /gm 1 will put you in creative.
ClearInventory => /clear => /clr - Clears your inventory of all items.
DefaultGamemode => /defaultgamemode => /defaultgm => Changed the default gamemode

GameRule => /gamerule => /gr
Difficulty => /difficulty => /dif => Select the difficulty of the world
Effect => /effect => /ef => Add a potion effect to you player
New Command => /cure {Username} => Cures all potion effects
Help => /help => /?

To Be Added
DefaultGameMode => /defaultgamemode => /defaultgm
GameRule => /gamerule => /gr
Difficulty => /difficulty => /dif
Effect => /effect => /ef
New command => /cure
Help => /help => /?
Suggest More to be added by commenting!

Why I Made This Mod
It was simply because I have to test other mods I am working on, so I quickly put this together to help me get through the other mods fast. Then after adding a few commands I thought that maybe I should release it for other people to use, it's a small mod and should be compatible with ever other forge mod. (I can't see why it wouldn't) So I will work on this mod every day if you help me come up with more ideas.

Credits: Tinsley_

Version: Minecraft 1.6.4

Easy Commands_1.6.4_Forge

Syeda ZeenatPosted By Download Minecraft Mods

Hello guys, Wish you have happy moments with our website. Website Minecraft Free Mods helps you download Mods, Map, Texture Packs ....... You can Download them totally free. We'll update newest posts for you. Thanks for your visit.. Minecraft For Free

Thank You..